Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Super Bowl Super Parties were off the hook. I ended up going to three...Leather and Lace 2008 on Friday at the Scottsdale Galleria Corporate Center, Playboy's Super Saturday Night at The Pavillion at Wild Horse Pass next to the Giants' hotel in Chandler, and The Sunday After-Party hosted by P. Diddy at the Glendale Civic Center.

The best of the trio was Playboy's mega-event. I met a Bunny from 1984 and she was still smokin'. One of the ladies she was talking with looked just like Stacy Keibler. I know it wasn't, but we all might be seeing a lot more of this Bunny-in-training in the not too distant future.

The highlight of my night was when I got to high-five Hef and The Girls Next Door when they came into the building. I picked the right table between the buffet and the back entrance and they walked right past me. Security looked pissed when I stuck out my hand, but there was little they could do. I also saw former Giant Tiki Barber and Craig Jackson of the Barrett-Jackson Auto Auctions, but missed Alyssa Milano and Candice Michelle.

Now that the Super Bowl has passed, it's time to focus on Valentine's Day. Get with that special someone and put on my hot Valentine Mix. It'll definitely get you in the mood for the dance of love.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!