Friday, March 14, 2008

When I was in college, we occasionally gave away stuff at the college radio station. One of my favorite games was when we spliced together parts of songs and made the listeners guess the name of the tune and the artist. Back in the late 70s/early 80s, a project like that could take hours. Through the miracle of digital editing, I can produce the same result in 15 minutes.

The game is called Fast Trax and every Friday (if I have time), I will post short clips of six songs and the answers to the previous week's competition. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to post to the comment section the name of each song and its artist. Spelling does not count, but may be ridiculed. Sorry, no prizes are available for the winner. Just a hardy congratulations. Good luck!

Fast Trax 1